Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello World!!

Okay, I know I have been completely MIA for the last month or so- sorry!! To the two of you who actually follow me and care- thank you!! You probably already know that since December I started a new full time job, a new school, and an internship! whew! To be fair, the internship itself hasn't actually started yet, but between getting paperwork together, doctor appointments, orientations and registration days I feel like it already has!!  Needless to say, I have been busy and blogging was one of the first things to get the boot!  Most of my weekends have been consumed entirely with internship stuff and school work and sometimes being completely lazy and refusing to move from the couch.  But I was inspired again this week and decided to find some time to indulge in some delicious homemade desserts! I will post the recipes and pictures soon! But for now, I'm a busy, blessed girl.....


Taking care of this little punkin' all week:
interning here:






and going to school... whew!


What a blessed girl I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment